Theme BlueDesign available at Dolistore

It is available at Dolistore a new theme for Dolibarr. The theme BlueDesign is a professional theme, is customized with CSS3 and is completely customized in all areas. Enjoy it.
The revenue generated from the purchase of this theme will be applied to develop new themes and modules for Dolibarr.
The author of this theme is the same author of Business Pro theme.
Best Regards

Link: http://www.dolistore.com/skins/203-BlueDesign-Theme.html

Very Beautiful,

Maybe in the future, you release a open Source version free… good job! :tongue:

Hello Ricardo,

I purchased your theme from dolistore and I am very pleased with the result. there are a couple of minor bugs with the template and I would be great if you can fix these.

1. When using the theme the username and password boxes are not automatically populated with Firefox at the login page. This must be something to do with the naming of the fields as this works okay with all other themes.

2. There are some page wrap issues on commercial proposal page and also the projects tasks time spent page.

3. If you have multicompnay module enabled you have the option to select the company on the login page. The drop-down list is usually displayed below the password box. However in your case the layout does not work and the selection box is displayed in the left-hand corner of the page.

Thanks for a great theme I would be grateful if you could resolve these problems.

Hello Ricardo,

I purchased your theme from dolistore. it is a commercial product therefore I feel you should provide some support. In particular there is a bug with this template.

1. When using the theme the username and password boxes are not automatically populated with Firefox at the login page. This must be something to do with the naming of the fields as this works okay with all other themes.

can you please resolve.

hello Ricardo.

Can you please get in touch I need some amendments made to the theme. This would be customised for us and I’m happy to pay for the changes.
Regards
Paul

For more information, please contact me: mail@ricardo-sequeira.com