Two tables with BEGIN ROW in one .odt

Hello team,
Could you be so kind to let me know how can use in one .odt templates two tables with [!-- BEGIN lines --]
I try to use but result is unbelievable - Dolibarr start filling first line from first cycle after that from second all lines and after that revert again to first cycle.
I want to print in odt by example one table with all products and than to have new second table with all services but now its didn’t work.

TWOTABLESSAMPLE.odt (16.4 KB)

Is it a bug or only I need such odt template :wink:

Same problem here.

Roger that, solved:

[!-- BEGIN row.lines --]{line_product_label}
{line_desc}
{line_up}
{line_qty}
{line_discount_percent}
{line_price_ht}[!-- END row.lines --]

{object_total_ht}

As we can see, the [!-- BEGIN etc. seems to be a completely different thing that we were/are after. That {line…} seems to go between [!-- --] and when we want to have that “extra row” for ie. total sums, that’s an “object” tag and stands alone outside any [!–

Hopefully that makes sense.

Hi Janne!
???
Thanks

Hello Dolidev,

are there any volunteer to advise us for this issue?

How to use BEGIN ROWS twice in one documet, pls

Hello all !
I have the same problem, is that someone has solved this problem ?and how ?

Thanks a lot.

Tyflo

Found a way, I can give you 2 tables, but it is a static tool:
https://help.libreoffice.org/Writer/Inserting,_Editing,_and_Linking_Text_Frames

you use text_frames to let the table be continued in antoher frame, by linking them.
It brakes the table into as many windows as you want.
so then first you put there your product or products. and then you add your services, if you do it smart it will appear as if you would have two tables.
but one step more since it seems you need more space you link another frame on a second page in the odt to have more space so it won’t look stupid when you need more products but you save it in a doc called long. use different templates for different product or service numbers to make the design fit.

or pay somebody for a decent pdf template

I had the same problem, but one of the tables had fixed content, the other variable (ie. one, two or three etc… lines depending on how many items on the quote or invoice etc…)
So I made a fixed table in the ODT template and just entered the variables for each cell (rather than use the ‘BEGIN and END’ statements) .
If you have two variable length grids, then you will get the ‘nested loop’ effect, and I have not found a way around that… maybe a page break might do it?