Sales Pipeline

Dear Dolibarr Developers and users. This is a suggestion made some time ago that i believe would be of great advantage. I am a novice here so i don’t know if there is already a way to accomplish this thats way i am post it here, if there is, can some one please let me know how to do it.

From Vincenzo:
Since Dolibarr is a CRM and ERP, my suggest is to create a module for Sales Pipeline management, where the different opportunities can be scored properly, usually different status are linked with sales probability:

Contact = 20%
Quotation = 40%
Interest = 60%
Contract Negotiation = 80%
Close = 100%

for example. Typically all CRM allows to manage different stage for sales and visualize the Sales Funnel as well as to create a Forecast based on volume multiplied probability.

1 Like

Any help on this? Love the overall product and a module like this would make it a top business product !!! I bet someone has thought about this before.

Maybe someone has done it already ?
you may look on dolistore for workflow
or “restock” which takes in account the importance of each step of the sale to put an average %age and define a re stocking level.

Maybe you can ask and pay him to adapt to what you wish.

or “restock” which takes in account the importance of each step of the sale to put an average %age and define a re stocking level.

He’s named Deferance
https://www.dolistore.com/en/products-services-or-stock/353-restock--determination-of-quantities-to-order-and-creation-of-supplier-orders.html?search_query=restock&results=1

He’s named Defrance
https://www.dolistore.com/en/products-services-or-stock/353-restock--determination-of-quantities-to-order-and-creation-of-supplier-orders.html?search_query=restock&results=1

I believe that in 3.8 under projects there us a functions that could help. Also restock does not exist.

it exists, did you even look ?

here is a screenshot of the config page with %age of importance on states.

A Sales Funnel could be handled within the Third Party Module.

Selection_722.png

Best regards

1 Like

Thanks a lot but for what i what i want to achieve this will not do. It will be nice if I could see what my sales forecast value would be in say 3 months at 80% this gives me some expectation of coming business. I think this should be in the Third Party Module.

Much regards
Nando

Sorry mate the links only works when used form the forum. found the app but i don’t think is the right way of doing it. Anyway thanks a lot for your help.
Nando

Hello,

i am currently making a tender for a pipeline module.

I’ve got some budgets… if your need is still of actuality, maybe we could discuss it to see if we can share the investissement ?

you can contact us over our website (synexta.fr)