Identification

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Waw Gratitude
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Waw Gratitude
Waw Gratitude 1 Year, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
Thank you for developing a well thought out program.
1- The statistics on the main page keep everything in perspective.
2- It is light weight what 29.5 MB. A problem with ERP evolution was that the programs were very slow, i.e. heavy. The screens would take a great deal of time to change. It actually slowed the pace of work down, not up. The size of the program reflected many too many commands that somehow would interfere and conflict with other programs on the computer.
3- Situating Dolibarr ERP/CRM on the Internet Browser allows easy interface with web based programs. This can decrease keyboard entry by utilizing a form on the website for the customer/visitor to fill-out. This form is then integrated into the Dolibarr database either cloud, server or individual computer. Very clear foresight was necessary for such design efficiency.
4- The module build method is very practical, because the program evolves with user needs in mind. That is the best type of program. One huge problem in ERP evolution has been that when a company purchased a program, the company had to change the way they did things and conform to the way the program managed workflow, which was not always advantages for the company. A problem with ERP evolution was that the programs were slow i.e. heavy. The screens took a great amount of time to change.
So Thanks, I couldn't do this and am grateful. Your program is going to provide the support I need in a one-person operation. much more
pema
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1