Dolibarr for several users on the same database

Hello everybody, I am new to this ERP/CRM thing, but I want to use it for my company. I just have a question about Dolibarr. If I have several users in the company that I want to use Dolibarr from different computers but on the same database, is that possible ? if so how should the database and Dolibarr be installed? thank you in advance

1 Like

Please anyone with an answer, it’s urgent. I just installed dolibarr on a computer server, I just to know can I access it from other computer in the same network. Thank you in advance.

If you have an internet connection I suggest I setup a test environment for you ?
Contact me on Skype for more details: coigne.guillaume

Dolibarr is a multiuser erp/crm.
This meens that many users can access the same db. (You just have to create the users in dolibarr).

If you want every user to have his one dolibarr then you must set up multiple dolibarrs. I think that there is a topic where this is described for 2 installations.

1 Like

Hi Guillaume,

could you please assist me with the same issue listed above, trying to have my colleague on the same database.

thanks

Hello,

What is your problem exactly ?
Dolibarr is multi-user, there is nothing special to do normaly

1 Like

Hi
Thanks for getting back to me,
I have installed the software on two laptops but struggling to have access to the same data base .

Thanks

Dolibarr is a client server application.
You should install only one server.
The others are clients throught a web browser

1 Like

How do I gave them the link ?