Manually rename invoice numbers

Hello, someone know how to manually modify the name of an already validated invoice? For example i want to rename an invoice from FA1412-00010 to FA1412-0001. I’ve seen that in modify page there’s no way to rename it, i’ve tried with post and get method but it’s hard. The only way i found is only though the database table renaming. Someone could help me to figure out how could I do? Thank you very much

Hello!

I am not sure whether you will be able to rename already validated invoices, but you can manage the format of invoice numbering in Setup-Modules-Main modules-Invoices-Setup.

Here you have Invoices and credit notes numbering model, and the model called mercure might be the functionality that you are looking for.

Good luck,

Dragan

Hello, thank you for your answer. I would need to rename already validated invoices instead, to be able to import manually all pending invoices of latest years and rename them correctly if the numbers are not sequential. I think we have to customize something to proceed with the database data rows updating inside the “facture” table.