error message when i click in accept order

i installed dolibarr in web hosting (hostgator) but i’m getting this message every time i click accepet order
i didn’t get this problem when i use doliwamp or wamp server

i was think the problem is from hostgator so i create new account in goddaddy and still same problem

this is the message

Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home3/adezn/public_html/pl/dolibarr-3.6.2/htdocs/core/modules/supplier_order/modules_commandefournisseur.php on line 222

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/adezn/public_html/pl/dolibarr-3.6.2/htdocs/core/modules/supplier_order/modules_commandefournisseur.php:222) in /home3/adezn/public_html/pl/dolibarr-3.6.2/htdocs/fourn/commande/fiche.php on line 528

i installed version 3.7 and i got this message

Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home3/adezn/public_html/dolibarr-3.7.0/htdocs/core/class/commonobject.class.php on line 3260

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/adezn/public_html/dolibarr-3.7.0/htdocs/core/class/commonobject.class.php:3260) in /home3/adezn/public_html/dolibarr-3.7.0/htdocs/fourn/commande/card.php on line 582

i searched in google and i found some peoplel has same problem

i hope some one can tell how can i fix this

thank you

Pièces jointes :

i create new account in web hosting and this time i chose windows host with plesk instead of cpanel
and i got this message when i click in accept order

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator to inform of the time the error occurred and of anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

this is my web
http://www.adezn.info/dolibarr-3.6.2/htdocs
username admin
password 111111

i fixed the problem by downgrade php version to 5.3 and now it work very good
you can downgrade php version in cpanel - advanced- PHP Configuration
thank you