Product list problem

Hi there,
i have noticed that when you are adding a products or services to your sales orders or proposals to your customers some of the products/services in the drop down list are missing. (attached pic) I have a products that code begins with R and they are not visible in the drop down list. I have to go to that product/service i want to add to that order and after that i have to select the draft order to add the item.
Probably is something wrong with my installation but i want to consult with all of you.

Thanks for any reply!

Hi together,

I have the same problem - interestingly only in the order for customers. The products in the supplier order are complete. I cannot spot any differences between the missing products and the ones displayed.
Are there parameters I need to tweek for the customer order?

Best Regards,
Torsten

I am having the issue. EG I have a freight listing, which won’t show up anymore. Plus a couple of parts that I have sold before, but now they are no showing up in the list and even if I type in the part number, says no result found… However the part is listed in Product and Services area.

Try to modify this setting then it may be fine:

Go to Home / Setup / Modules / Products

Then increase the value for “Max number of products in combos select lists” … be careful, not sure that 0 is working as expected… !

Worked for me :+1: Thx a lot!
(Defaults to 1000, increased to 5000)