Magento + Dolibar integration

Hello Sir,

I have purchased the dolibar magento module and integrate in my dolibar and also install and integrate Auguria Dolibarr Api in my magento site but i have some issues when i try to synchronize the products it give blank screen in my dolibar admin ecommerce tab please tell me how can I solve these issues

Thanks in advace

Hello,

I think Auguria doesn’t maintain this extension anymore, they keep selling it but maybe with no warranty…

Can you send me this package by email i will try to find the solution :wink:

hubert . andriolo @ g mail .c om

Thanks in advanance !

Hello.

I have sent you both magento and dolibar module packages please have a look and give me any solution.

Thanks in advance.

Any body have the magento/dolibar extension? There is not in dolistore any more.

With code i can update for 1.8 or 1.9

Hello , what can you do exactly ? Are you a magento developper too ?
Can I ask you some dev for mamagento-dolibarr installation maybe ?

Hi Hubz,

I do my own development for Magento and Joomla but are new in Dolibarr. Did two customs modules for dolibarr 3.2: One for customize our PDF result document format and other for Volume Price.

Now i am searching how to sync magento-dolibarr.

We are developing new module to integrate Dolibarr with Magento.
We think to release this module in next weeks for Dolibarr v. 3.6.x.

Great!
i am so glad to read such a news because our efforts in dolibarr towards ecommerce are closed to zero…

thaks and dont hesitate

Hubert A.

Hello all,

Tiaris is engaged on developping and maintaining the ecommerce module for Dolibarr.
It works for the moement with Prestashop, Opencart, Thellia and oscommerce sites. More than 100 systems have been installed.
And I hope I can bring a solution for Magento in a near future (developpement is on the road), compatible with latetst Dolibarr and Magento versions.

It s such a shame deloppers cant share their ideas to work in the same goal and then share the profit… There were SO many “wanabee modules” for dolibarr and magento…
at least no one can make a worst thing compared to what exists today…

What will be the specifications of yr modules ? ( i hope and dream about a detailled answer!..)

I work on this subject for some years now… You can find infos on my site (in french).
i will write more infos in this topic later, because I am too busy, to translate it now. In french I made a detailled answer here ibn this topic http://www.dolibarr.fr/forum/15-retours-dexperiences-utilisateursintegrateurs/51214-logique-de-choix-crm-et-ecommerce#53141

The princip is : you sell on e-commerce, and you manage (products, stock ,orders, customers) with Dolibarr.

I can also organise a live demo with my online demo system. So interested people can see the system in action… (with prestashop or opencart for now)

OK the road is long i see, i have read already what you told about PRESTASHOP which is not the topic here.
And to say “to bring a solution for magento is on the way” is nothing else than a troll.

Maybe you could help diciannove, or someone else, maybe more borains is better than only one… and share what you learned already.

Because i’m quite sur Dolibarr won’t have solution for magento before years…

I give the link for discussion in french module so you can see what already exists since 5 years for other platforms than Magento, and this work will be going on and will have connector for other platforms like Magento.
It seems you did not really know what is already existing in the Dolibarr Community

No, I don’t know what exists except all the commits on github I read everyday…

I read every subject in french , english and italian about e-commerce and management of stock and batch of products… on all the forums.

Believe me, if something interesting about e-commerce would exist i would have installed it already.

I think Prestashop is a joke in terms of ecommerce functionnalities, OScommerce WAS something good… ZenCart is a pale and retarded copy…

I was also an OSCommerce fan … (my webstore is still an OSC…)
My tests with Magento made be appreciate this CMS (even if it is more complicated to manage and for developper)
I like also Opencart.

Diciannove said…

Diciannove did ?

It’s more than urgent, now…

Hi HubZ

One of my client want to link magento with Dolibarr, i try to contact auguria or other developpers within success.

If you put me the code of your module, i can try to debug it…

If you want to email me please sent your mail to contact@infinitic.fr
Et si vous voulez parler en Français c’est également possible.

best regards :slight_smile:
Infinitic

il faut demander à diciannove.it

Hello infinitc did you have any news ? i am still waiting for magento-dolibarr… did you succeed ?
I have seen Tiaris advertising about it… but didnt find anything yet…

Let’s say Magento is dead… for Dolibarr ?

I got a module i can give out for free but it’s useless i guess…

The websites you realised are really good… it’s a shame they ar enot using dolibarr for the reason they didnt find any “magento link”…

Good luck and please answer if you have any little news…