VAT Change in Slovenia

Hello,

There has been a general VAT rate change in Slovenia at 1.7.2013. Standard rate went from 20% to 22% and reduced rate went from 8,5% to 9,5%.
I have changed these settings in the dictionary settings and I also added old 20% rate so I could use Mass VAT change tool to change all 20% VAT to 22% VAT. The change is then only made on customer prices and not also on suppliers prices.
I also noticed that as I use 2 customer price categories the mass VAT change is only performed on the first price category and not on all of them.

Please could you take a look at these issues and get back to me on how to handle such VAT changes in the future??

regards,

Borut.

I would only like to add that this could also be related to the fact that when I want to change prices for customers I have to click change button next to the price class I want to change and then open change price dialog again and enter values for second class and again click change next to this class. If I enter values for both classes only the class next to which I click change button actually gets changed and other classes values are not changed.
This should be changed so that when you want to change prices there would only be one change button and values for all classes should be changed at once.