Bug in trip and expenses

HI Dolibarr team,

I found a bug in the trip and expenses . When we click on the list of trips, everything seems fine but on clicking the person name, it shows user details, that are not related to the particular user. Anyway I rectified it.
I solved the issue by adding fk_user to the line 63 in compta->deplacement->list.php
$sql.= " d.rowid, d.type, d.dated as dd, d.km,d.fk_user,";

and change line 138
to
print ‘<td align=“left”><a href="’.DOL_URL_ROOT.’/user/fiche.php?id=’.$obj->fk_user.’">’.img_object($langs->trans(“ShowUser”),“user”).’ ‘.$obj->firstname.’ ‘.$obj->lastname.’ ‘.$obj->name.’</a></td>’;

Thanks

Did you try to open Pull Requests on Github, you will see it is ten times more lively than english forum :wink:
French one is lively too but, anyway, bugs and dev requests on this forum souhld be reported on Doliforge.org first (create an account with this forum topic as message for example), report the bug, and Pull Request on Github to have it corrected.

Those 2 steps (Doliforge/Github) are necessary for developpers Mail list I think…
But maybe if it is very small change like this one, only Github could be OK (with a little word in the changelog file off course)