3.6.2 unable to add a line "Free entry of type"

Hello,

I upgrade my installation of Dolibarr to 3.6.2, the upgrade process went nicely, everything works well except that : I can’t add a new line “Free entry of type” in a draft.

For example, if I go to the commercial tab, I choose a customer, then I create a draft. In the draft, I can add a “Predefined products/services to sell” by browsing the item lists and checking the box but I can’t check the box before “Free entry of type”. I have the same problem with other section, I can’t select “Free entry of type”. Could you please help me with this issue ?

Hi,

It seems that I have the same issue : when I want to add products or services in a order or invoice, the radio button doesn’t seem to work, HT prices don’t disappear for instance when I select products, and even if I put something in the boxes, product is not added to the invoice (or order). The second time boxe HT Price disappear and I can success adding the product but you have to make one faulty entering to have the second try, it takes times…

It is really bad for my work because something which takes few seconds or 2 minutes at most takes long now, very long.

best

Try to clear your cache.

Hi,

yes but I have found something quite interesting. Actually, the problem happens when I use the tab key only to switch from one field to an other :

1. first I click on the radio button (free line/known product)
  2. second I click in the field to search for my product
  3. then I use the tab key to go on the other fields, particularly number of item, of course, write a number
  4. then I use the tab key again to go to validate
  5. and when I hit return and… nothing, the item is not added to the draft

But if I use my mouse to click in the different fields, and particularly in the number of item field, and then I click on validate, then it works and my product is correctly added to the draft… strange, isn’t it? :happy:

When I used 3.2.? version I had no problem, then I upgraded my Dolibarr to last 3.6 version, and I had this bug.

Do you have a clue?

BTW I found an other “bug”, not really a bug but when I close a delivery, the state of the delivery don’t switch to closed. I have to reload the webpage to finally have the correct status. just to say.

Thx for your work (btw :happy: