Dolibarr Reports

Why doesnt an enterprise ERP like Dolibarr not have proper reports? Like for example: Sales Report, Stock Movement report that is visible but you cant export to Excel.

2 Likes

Did you try the export module to export you data on excel ?
In a future, an “on the fly BI reports” are planned.

4 Likes

Thanks for the reply Eldy. Yes I know about the export module and have tried exporting but for example you cant export stock movements. There should be inbuilt reports like many other ERPs or accounting packages for example FrontPage Accounting which exports nicely formatted reports. Yes as you say on the ‘fly’ BI reports is very necessary.

When I say reports I imagine something like the attached images show, a separate menu item for reports and also easy customizable reports. Reports should be easily exportable to pdf, csv, Excel, Word right from the report and not go through tools-> export like in Dolibarr or through various addons which do not fully work ( i have tried). See the attached file inventory details it’s nicely formatted with options to save as pdf, excel etc. Something like this would be very beneficial.

Pièces jointes :

Still no further development on this I think?

I have managed to get PHP Reports working with Dolibarr v14 in VIEW mode only

Currently trying out some business-case sql statements. Not very good with MySQL though.

@eldy, welldone on the Dolibarr project.

honestly, i introduced it in a company recently and its working great in terms of computation power, but reporting power is really low and this became a concern.

If the future plan isnt very far as in the future, we would be glad be a part of this platform, esp reports covering Sales, purchases, expense, stock, stock movement, product and financials

Thank you