Multi ship to warehouse address

We need a drop drown of multi ship to address,s for supplier orders.

1 Like

Hi Alvin, maybe the module Stock transfers that i just uploaded to Dolistore two days ago could be useful for your needs:

https://www.dolistore.com/es/modulos/866-purchases.html

Briefly, this module was made just for make easy the transfer of a list of products between 2 warehouses of your main company on Dolibarr. But i’m not very sure about if this is your problem. If not, could you explain it more detailed?

Cheers,
Sergi

1 Like

We have no way to tell the supplier what address to ship the items to.

At the moment I must go and copy some text and paste in in the (Note (public)) box to show on the supplier order.

Using the (Contacts/Addresses) you could have a category (warehouses). A drop down to pick a warehouse to ship to, to show the supplier where these items ship to.

In addition, based on this address, the system should know what warehouse the items are to be received in.

At the end of the day it is less mouse and button pushing… One click (email this order) one click (receive this order)

1 Like

Alvin, you can go to Setup -> Modules -> Suppliers

And then you must go to Complementary attributes (orders), where you can add a New attribute to be included/edited in your orders !!! :happy:

Which type of attribute (field) you need? well, is difficult to say. But you even has the possibility to choose the type Link to an object, for example, and choose the object Entrepot (warehouse), son you will be able from now to link your orders to one of your warehouses!! You must use this Value:

Entrepot:product/stock/class/entrepot.class.php

And, (i tested it) you can edit this field for your orders. Sincerely i would appreciate a more “nice/friendly” input control, but well… it runs. You must put the reference of the element or it ID:

Peek_OrderDeliveryAddress_2017-11-2809-20.gif

It would be pending to include this information in the PDF of the order, and not only the name/ref of the warehouse than the REAL ADDRESS of it. But sincerely, i’ve not done it before. Hopefully another dolibarian can help with this.

I suppose that you also could use the type TEXT when creating the new attribute for orders, for simply write the address of the Delivery Address, instead of select a warehouse.

Pièces jointes :

1 Like