Product returns - discussion

Hi guys,
I would like to create a Feature Request on Github for a new feature that doesn’t exist in Dolibarr yet. At the moment product returns can be handled via external module but to handle the returns correctly and efficiently there would need to be a completely new module built from the ground. I would like to find out how many of you would also need this feature. I also would like to know how you are handling the returns now or how would you like to handle them in future. I think that product returns supposed to be integrated with Dolibarr to manage the stock correctly so if the customer returns a product we can decide if the stock is faulty or pristine and what are we going to do with it later. If it is faulty then it goes to a “Faulty Warehouse” and a supplier return or destruction should be raised but if it is a pristine stock then it can go back to the “Main Warehouse”. Bank accounts should also be connected to it to handle the refunds if necessary. I understand that this feature will take a lot of work, therefore, I would like to know your opinion.
Regards

As none of you guys was willing to have his say on the topic I haven’t raised the Feature Request. I still think that the proper returns process should be implemented in Dolibarr but that will take a good few months/years so for now, if you need to log the returns and manage stock levels after returns I highly recommend AXeL’s module Product Returns as he did a really great job on that (Same as with every other AXeL’s module)
Regards