Accounting Reports

Hi team,

I think what we need most importantly are the output reports of accounting.
Priority focus should be on following -

Aging statement Report for customers / vendors.
Financial Report
General Ledger
Balance Sheet
Profit & Loss statement
Free form for Journal Entries
Customers Paid / Unpaid statement reports

Reports are key factor of ERP & Accounting.

I hope developers of Dolibarr @Eldy will look into it and give us some good news soon.
Thanks.

Hello Nazeer,

Actually there is a dev ongoing for the accounting part of V10 (sorry it is in french) : https://www.dolibarr.fr/forum/comptabilite-comptabilite-avancee/63778-financement-participatif-compta-2019-go
You can support the effort here : https://www.kisskissbankbank.com/en/projects/dolibarr-tva-intracommunautaire-export--2

If needed I will try to translate it or ask @aspangaro to do so !

Hello Nazeer,

Do you think the accounting in v10 is more complete now? Reports, Chart of accounts etc

Do we have these features like profit or loss statements, Trial balance, Balance sheet now in Dolibarr Version 10.0.1 / 10.0.2 ?

Do we have RECONCILIATION SUMMARY / CREDITORS LIST / DEBTORS LIST / TRIAL BALANCE / BALANCE SHEET / SALES & PURCHASE REGISTER for a particular month / PROFIT & LOSS Reports in any recent dolibarr versions ? I am using DOLIBARR V10.0.1 .

I thought a lot of work was put in for the development of the accounts module esp. for V10. So now I cannot recommend Dolibarr for accounting?
I think the team needs to do more research for the accounting module

1 Like

Thank You so much @ariffidaali for the update.

No, still don’t have and i am so disappointed. Instead on updating the core modules the focus is more on side-liners.

1 Like

Also HRM and Payroll module. Those are the heart of every small or big organization.

So is the accounting module dev still ongoing?

Hello,

Yes, you should have the rest on V11 (January 2020)

Hi, We are a software company from Malaysia. We did a custom module for:

• debtor aging summary
  • creditor aging summary
  • profit and loss
  • balance sheet

Is anyone willing to buy the module from us?

Hello,

It is on the Dolistore.com ?

not yet. We need to apply for the module id range first, right?

I’ve seen numerous requests for these standard reports. If your reports are reliable, I’d be interested. I’m assuming that the accounting module would have to be properly set up. I’d like to see a Dolibarr video for that.

Hi, I’m interested, how to contact you ?

We got modified master code, maybe it is not suitable for you, sorry.

hi @wesleychong21 , i am interested in getting the financial report from you. how can i contact you on this?

Hi Wesley,

Can you share your product demo link with us. Please let me know the cost the cost as well

thanks
yesbee