Record emails sent

As of now, the emails are sent with no record of having being sent.
Emails sent should be recorded in the module from it was sent. Eg. Quotation email sent to client should be recorded in customer module.

Hello,
It is recorded. All events including emails sent are recorded as automatic events under Agenda. If the email was sent from say the invoice, quotation or order it is recorded below under events example the following invoice:

What version of Dolibarr are you using?

Pièces jointes :

1 Like

Hi,

I came to find that I had disabled all events in Agenda Modules Automatic Filling , hence nothing was being recorded. I enabled all options there ( /admin/agenda.php -> Automatic Filling )
Thank you for pointing me in the right direction to look for the issue.

Maybe this thing can help you

Dolibarr : Sent Email Records:
On Dolibarr versions lower than v8, the predefined message is saved in the Dolibarr languages folder
/htdocs/langs/en_en/other.lang

To customize this message, you must modify the following lines:

PredefinedMailContentSendInvoice=Please find attached the invoice FACREF\n\nRegards\n\n

PredefinedMailContentSendInvoiceReminder=We bring to your attention that the FACREF invoice does not appear to have been paid. So here it is, as a reminder, as an attachment.\n\nRegards\n\n

PredefinedMailContentSendProposal=Please find attached the commercial proposal PROPREF\n\nRegards\n\n

PredefinedMailContentSendOrder=Please find attached the order form ORDERREF\n\nRegards\n\n

PredefinedMailContentSendSupplierOrder=Please find attached our order ORDERREF\n\nRegards\n\n

PredefinedMailContentSendSupplierInvoice=Please find attached the invoice FACREF\n\nRegards\n\n

Messages can be written either in HTML or plain text. If you choose a simple text format, you must write \n to make a line break. If you prefer a message formatted in HTML, just use the standard HTML tags to format your message ((<br> : carriage return, <b>my text</b> for bold etc…)

Thank you for the help :happy:

I resolved it using as mentioned above