Inventory for services

Currently inventory is available only for products, but I run a service business where I need to buy, use and restock products to use while service my services…need to know if I still have or if need to restock or if I am out of my suplies.

Hi,
How do you keep inventory for services when they’re not physical? :huh:

Actually services can be kept in inventory, for example software is considered as service in many countries.
As far as I know products and services are just a category/tag ( at least presently) in Dolibarr so you can add your service as product hence an make delivery orders and inventory.

I have a cleaning business and I need to keep inventory of my cleaning products. Like, bleach, multi purpose cleaner, pads, papers, towels etc. … To send a employee to do a job and just find out that we don’t have the products they need is sad and depressing and is hard to keep track of everything by head and I am a fan of making everything practical to cut off excuses.

Hi Marcia,
I think for your case use interventions module. Interventions are like services with a fixed duration. You can assign resources to that intervention for example your cleaning products