Try XTuple for Manufacturing/Inventory ERP

I think Dolibarr is good for simple inventory and warehouse inventory… Dolibarr needs a user manual and you tube video tutorials…if they want to keep users interested in using Dolibarr

If you are looking for complex inventory for manufacturing and ware house inventory ERP try XTuple on source forge…

You can download basic version for free but of course if you want the works!..you have to pay for it…

Good Luck

you should not have many customers to come to advertise on other forums ERP! :slight_smile:

I am not advertising…i downloaded dolibar in hopes that I could use for manufacturing,inventory,crm/erp…etc…but there is nothing on this forum that mentions manufacturing,how to categorize and use "sub products etc…no manual…its frustrating when you want to set this up and use but there is very little documentation for this…so I got back on source forge to look for more…that’s it…i like most of the functionality of dolibarr especially all the add ons(and don’t mind buying them) but that does me no good if I can’t even set up my basic manufacturing and inventory/supply chain/warehouse because nothing is explained very well for this part… so unless you guys have documentation or video for this…you will lose people like me looking for an erp/crm manufacturing program…so the way to get noticed was to post XTuple…I like dolibarr but look where you need major inprovements in your so called “manufacturing” area of dolibarr…some of the topics and responses in the forum regarding Manufacturing make it seem like it can be used for this but in reality it cannot…
anyway,
thanks for responding