Is 3.3.0 stable now?

I see the package of 3.3.0 version in stable section downloads with date 2013-02-20, but i dont see any notification of release in homepage http://dolibarr.org.

Hello,

This version is packaged, and ready to deploy. The fact is, even all the unit test and user tests on beta version, some bugs can remain because we didn’t see it yet. There is already some bug fix for the next 3.3.1 version.
If you’r not afraid about face about bugs (nothing blocking as far as we know), you can deploy it. It also depend how many standard modules you use and how many non standard (download on Dolistore or others) and if you made customization of code code in Dolibarr.
If you have a huge usage of dolibarr it’s more wise to wait until 3.3.1. But if deploy 3.3.0, it can help developper to fix this bugs taht not detect yet.

Kind regards

Thanks for the reply.

We use dolibarr with only default modules but we have some customizations of code.
I am testing 3.3.0 after upgrading from 3.2.0, before change in our production server, for now i don’t found any error, only i need configure global option AGENDA_USE_EVENT_TYPE=1 for see agenda event types.

Probably this week we deploy it in our production server.

Kind regards.

Hi,

This option is also available into Agenda configuration pages. But you can add it manualy in Toher also, it's the same things.

Kind regards