Parse error when activating Custom Fields

Hi,

I’m trying to get the Customfields module to work in 3.3.1.

Reason: I want to have the Bruto Sales Price item in my invoices and I can’t do it through ODT templates as this value is not standard present in the list of tags available to the order lines.

Custom fields Module is listed, however activating it results in error message:

Parse error: parse error, expecting `’(’’ in C:…\www\dolibarr\htdocs\customfields\class\customfields.class.php on line 742

I’m not familiar with php programming, can you please help?

Thnx!

After trying and trying I commented out the line 742.

if (!isset $this->fields) $this->fields = new stdClass(); // initializing the cache object explicitly if empty (to avoid php > 5.3 warnings)

into

// if (!isset $this->fields) $this->fields = new stdClass(); // initializing the cache object explicitly if empty (to avoid php > 5.3 warnings)

Don’t know exactly the consequences, but now the module seems to work. Any commentes as to mentioned consequences would be appreciated.

Nevertheless, this was just step 1 in reaching the goal to get a GROSS UNIT PRICE on my ODT invoice template.

Anyone knows how to do this?? please help.

Selling products/services to end-customers and only be able to use a ex-VAT price on your invoices makes no sense!!

Gross Sales prices are entered in the productsmodule and so why can I not use that for my invoices? There is no ODT tag for the invoice_line available. This should standard be the case.

Please help me to solve this, I’ve spend days to figure this out, without success. I can’t use Dolibarr elsewise.

Thanx in advance for the response!

Marc