Product price depending on number of pieces

Hi,

i am evaluating Dolibarr 3.8.3 to be used in a small sized business.
So far everything went good and we could get it up, running and configured quite easily.

One thing we could not find: How could we have a product price that depends on the number of pieces (like volume prices)?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Hi,

No ideas on that?
How are others building prices tables?

Regards

Maybe by ‘Setup -> Other Setup’ with 'MAIN_FEATURES_LEVEL = 1" ?

Best regards

And here:

www.dolibarr.org/t/multi-price-products-module/8014/1

Best regards

And here it is:

PRODUIT_CUSTOMER_PRICES_BY_QTY = 1 in ‘Setup -> OtherSetup’

Best regards

Menu_834.png

Hi @casati and thanks for pointing this out. I now have the same screen for price definition and can define the prices per quantity.

In a proposal i expect the price to be chosen by quantity; but what i get in the product selection list is a list of all defined prices for that product. I expected to choose the product and the price is calculated by quantity…

Does it work the same for you?

Thanks for your assistance,
Stefan

Apparently this doesn’t work at the moment.

I’m not using this feature, because I only sell “productized” services - one at a time, as unique line items.

Maybe someone else has additional ideas?

Best regards

sorry, but on this page I cannot see this feature!

Just wondering if anyone had figured out how to get the price to update depending on quantity selected on a proposal. I have it set as “Different Prices By Quantity” as described and it shows correctly; it just doesn’t give a price when the product is selected in a proposal. I thought that since this was discussed over a year ago, maybe someone had figured it out by now?? :happy: Any help is appreciated.

Thanks much!

Does anyone know where this functionality has gone in version 6.0.2??
Regards
Cedric

Here we go:

1. Setup
  2. Product -> You MUST activate

Best regards

Pièces jointes :

Hello

I just wanted to update the “how to” for version 6.0.2

This is for multi pricing and quantitiy related pricing.

go to “setup” -> “Other setup”

change value MAIN_FEATURES_LEVEL for multi pricing to 1 to enable it
change value MAIN_FEATURES_LEVEL for quantity related pricing to 2 to enable it (value 2 enables multi pricing as well)

then go to Modules/Applications -> products and select which pricing model you want in the field “Rules for sell prices”
once applied go to -> “products” -> select a product and change the values inside “selling prices” tab

that’s it folks

Cheers
Cedric

Are you finding that this is working correctly? I activated it and add the different price tiers on the Product Card, but when I add the product to a quote or order and select a price tier from the drop down list, the price isn’t added to the line item with the product. I’ve tested it both on a web server and a localhost server and cannot get it to work on either.