Multi company

Hello,

Is there a standard way to get multi company on Dolibarr ?

I see the module multicompany but I can’t find the source.

Is there a facility notion ?

you can purchase this module here : http://www.dolistore.com

Is there a demo of your module before I purchase it ?
I’m just testing Dolibarr for the moment

yes, contact my by mail

Hi, I need a demo too so I’ll contact you by e-mail, thanks in advance

Hi Everyone!

is this module compatible with Dolibarr 5.0?

Thanks!
John

Hello

yes the module is compatible

I have 10 entities in multicompany Dolibarr, and have 3 same currencies in each entity. I need to update each currency every day, and it is not too convenient to do it manually. I update rates according to my local bank, and I do not have API solution from the bank to autoupdate rates.

So I’m looking for any easy way to modify currency rates in all Dolibarr entities at once. I highly appreciate any suggestion of module or plugin for multicurrency/multicompany rates management or any idea how to make addons to simplify currency rates modification.

Hi,

This is a dedicated devellopement for your application.
You should contact one of these compagny to make the sepcific module : https://wiki.dolibarr.org/index.php/List_of_Dolibarr_partners_and_providers

Hello,

Is it possible to share projects between the different companies. Using dolibarr 10 and latest multicompany version.

many thanks

yes, you see the project sharing option ?

I saw it but it seems not to work? Do you offer support?

May I know whether you sorted out ?

Hello, I wish to get the multicompany module, but first of all, I need to know if I can share something else other than projects.
In detail, my need is related to two companies that actually are the same one, but with different workflow. So I wish to share customers, invoices, projects and so on between both companies. Is possible something similar to that? If needed we can deeply investigate the situation privately. Thank you!