ODT for Supplier orders

Hello everybody

Unfortunately, the templates deposited in Dolibarr are not quite up to our expectations.
Therefore, we bought the module UltimatePDF because we had promised us some of the possibilities offered.

As long as you use the given possibilities it is not a problem either.
But if the logo on the whole page, fields are changed in their position or the like you quickly reach the limits and see himself in the source code again.
There, finding the points is time consuming, if not impossible, for someone who is not a PhD PhD.

That’s why we planned to move to ODT.
Unfortunately, no ODT is possible in the Suppliers module.

I wonder why this module was omitted ???

In the Supplier Offers module I can work with ODT`s,

Is there somehow a possibility?

Thank you for your answers

1 Like

Wondering if anyone has heard anything about this subject since it was submitted???

It would be great to have the ability to use ODT’s within the Purchasing module so that we can custom tailor our purchase orders.

*** Another option that would be helpful would be able to print blind Purchase Orders (NO PRICING) as this is needed to pickup material from the Vendor and not have information fall into the wrong hands. Although this could be done if ODT’s were possible for PO’s.

My Pull Request adds the odt template functionality to dolibarr. If you are interested, please upvote my pull request on https://github.com/Dolibarr/dolibarr/pull/11769 :happy:

1 Like