Changing names and descriptions of professional ID

How can I change the descriptions or names of Professional ID 1 and more?
I update to version 6 and were there use to be Professional ID 2, Professional ID 3 and Professional ID 4, I only get as a description —

Where can I change this, I looked in the dictionary but couldn’t find it. Thank you!

Hi,
Go to: Home->Setup->Translation then click on the tab Search a translation key or string and on the right side, you will have a field where you can search for any word that you want to change. Or if you know the key then you can do it straight a way. Just go to Home->Setup->Translation and in first column Language (en_US, es_MX, ...) choose your language (in my case it is en_GB - English) then type in the key (for the professional IDs use ProfId1, ProfId2, ProfId3, ProfId4, ProfId5, ProfId6) and in the last column New translation string to show type in the new name for your specific field.
Hope that helps

1 Like

But how about a situation where you have a whole lots of different keys (multiple) it could take days to do the change one by one. Any solution for selecting all strings and overwriting with single click?