Link for online signature

Good morning to all :happy:

For proposals I found at the bottom of the page a link for online signature, which is very helpful for me, if I know how it works :wink:

By using the link I just get the following information with now action buttons ore something like this.

Is there a way to do some more configuration?
Or any hint, maybe I did not see everything in the morning :smiley:
Dolibarr 7.0.1

All the best,
Arnold

How will i use this thing? I mean i need a screen where i can select status (signed/not signed)

Any update on this? even I am running into the same issue. There is no action button on the screen for the customer to accept or reject the proposal. Any help will be appreciated

Hello all

Not sure if this link helps or is related https://github.com/Dolibarr/dolibarr/pull/9340

This does not help, i have used the latest files and still there are is no action button

Kindly provide your set up environment as suggested in [url]www.dolibarr.org/t/post-guidelines/16873/1 so that others may try to assist you.

Perhaps a link with this module :
https://www.dolistore.com/de/moduleplugins/930-DoliEsign.html

Please find the details below

DOLIBARR ENVIRONMENT
- Version: 8.0
- Operating System: Linux
- Web Server: nginx/1.10.3
- PHP: 7.0.30-1+ubuntu16.04.1+deb.sury.org+1
- Database: MySQL or MariaDB 5.7.22-0ubuntu0.16.04.1
- URL(s): [Affected URL(s)]

Another strange thing, now the link to show the online signature on the proposal screen is missing. I have check the main features level and it is set to 1 but still the online signature link is not showing up. I dont believe I have made any change since yesterday.

Dear @eldy @ksar

I am trying to get the electronic acceptance of quotation using Dolibarr 15.0.1 without luck. Grateful for a look on the attached screen shot and help what I am doing as wrong…

I use ODT file to generate the Quotation and all of it works well … But unable to proceed after clicking on “sign” button.

Thanks and Regards,
yesbee

I’m afraid that online signature works only with PDF in v15.
With v16, it will be possible to sign online with ODT documents, however, the signature will not be saved into the document, only the status of the document will be changed to “Signed”.

Thanks @eldy. Will wait for v16.

Meanwhile, PFA updated /htdocs/public/onlinesign/newonlinesign.php to reflect customer currency (this will be shown to customer as part of quote and not our currency) in the online signature page giving more assurance to customer before signing the Quotation.

Added an IF statement in line 328 to check and show multi currency if it is enabled. FYI please.

If time permits, will check on further enhancements.

regards,
yesbee
newonlinesign.php (18.5 KB)

Hello

Do you know what is the substitution variable for the link to be able to include it in email templates

Ok I found it in this page
it is the following
__ ONLINE_SIGN_URL__

1 Like

@elsp1991 This is good stuff!

But how do I implement this into the email for proposals?

Thanks!

you have to create a new customer proposal email template under home->Setup->emails->email templates.

for example mine looks like this: