user authentication on version 7.0.1

Urgent assistance needed.

we setup user accounts that we tested and all were working for a while until this morning that they do not login anymore with the error Bad value for login or password.

we are able to reset the password and on login to shows in the address bar that it’s in the main menu however we get the same error message. The only account that does not seem to have this problem is the SuperAdmin user account. And even using the the SuperAdmin user account, password reset works, regenerating and sending user password to email works but login does not work. Please advise if there is a file we can edit or replace to resolve this issue. We also tried recreating the user accounts from the beginning and getting the same error message.

Hi

try disabling captcha in home / configuration / security
where is your Dolibarr ? wich version of Dolibarr ?

@+

1 Like

Thanks for the response.

I did disable the captcha and what I’ve also realized is that all The accounts that couldn’t login when changed from non admin to administrator level, they are able to login and that is not ideal. I’m wondering if there is a specific file that maybe corrupt or I need to edit to get this to work properly.

My temporary fix is the enabling admin access on those account and that allows user full acces in to the system.

I’m still in need of assistance with this. Anyone?

What i have a noticed is that

1. when I grant the user account administrator rights they can login with no problem and when I change to normal user they cannot login.
  2. I created a new user with no administrator rights and the same happen that when i change and grant the rights the user can login.

Any guidance on how to resolve this type issue? It is becoming very urgent to resolve.

In my search for a solution to this I found the link below, and tried this solution and it worked. Thank you badkneecap, I think it is very important that when we have solutions we post them on the forum to help other quicker in future.

www.dolibarr.org/t/cant-login-after-upgrade-from-3-6-3-to-3-7-1/16385/1