migration from Sage 50

Greetings~

I am currently working with a deploy of Dolibarr that I have made. I am so far very impressed with the capability and capacity that this piece of software shows, most things are pretty intuitive and getting things working thus far has been fairly simple. I do have a couple questions though that I wanted to post on the forum to see if anyone had any insight they’d be willing to share.

1. has anyone here done a transition from using Sage to Dolibarr? If so, what was the process like for you? What were pros/cons of the move? Are you still using Dolibarr or did you end up moving to a different piece of software? Did you do any customization of Dolibarr or plugins for it?

2. so far importing data from Sage into Dolibarr has been pretty easy via csv. However, one thing I have noticed is that in the products section searching by some fields does not seem to be supported out of the box. Specifically, product description field. Is there a simple way to search via product description contents that I am just not seeing?

any help or insight would be most appreciated! Thanks!

Hi

I’m doing Sage migration regularly. Mainly for the flexibility of Dolibarr and the possible developments. All my clients stay under Dolibarr which is also much cheaper in time
@+