How does one access the module builder

I recently install Dolibarr 7.0.1. In Home-setup-modules/applications, I click on “develop your own app/modules”, it says to click on the bug icon in the top right menu. But there is no bug icon in the top right menu. Do I need to do something else first to enable the bug icon in the menu?

Thank you

Hi mattinglyholdings,
Here is the answer for your question “If you have knowledge in SQL and PHP, you can try to use the native module builder wizard. Just enable the module and use the wizard by clicking the (BUG icon) on the top right menu. Warning: This is a developer feature, bad use may breaks your application”
Regards

Hi futurehousestore,
Thank you for your quick response! I see exactly what you described when I go to the screen to enable the module, however I do not have the BUG icon in the upper right menu. I have a user menu item that shows I am logged in as SuperAdmin and three icons, printer, question mark, and log out. But now BUG icon. Do I need to do something else to enable the bug icon?

Thank you

Hi,
Go to setup -> other setup
add parameter: MAIN_FEATURES_LEVEL with value of 2
Then you see your bug

Greetings: Klaas

1 Like

As Klaas mentioned you need to add MAIN_FEATURES_LEVEL with value of 2 in other setup and then activate the Module Builder in modules/applications

1 Like

Thank you Klass and futurehousestore. That was exactly what I needed.