Cannot create CUSTOMER INVOICE

Hi Team,

I am using Dolibarr 7.0.2 on a shared hosting provider.
I realized all of a sudden that I cant create customer invoice.
When I click on “New Invoice” under Customer Invoices OR When I click on “Create Invoice” button on “Customer Order”
I am redirected to empty web page with following text:

This page isn’t working
erp.xxxxxxxxxx.net is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500

I am attaching screen shoot for reference.

Any help is appreciated.

Additionally, I have found following error in the log file:

[19-Jun-2018 07:51:06 UTC] PHP Warning: require_once(/home/servidea/public_html/erp/core/class/CMailFile.class.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/servidea/public_html/erp/core/class/notify.class.php on line 25
[19-Jun-2018 07:51:06 UTC] PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘/home/servidea/public_html/erp/core/class/CMailFile.class.php’ (include_path=’/home/servidea/public_html/erp/htdocs’) in /home/servidea/public_html/erp/core/class/notify.class.php on line 25

Can anyone suggest what is missing here?

Hello,
You have to ask to your provider.
Either the installation fails to have some files (here CMailFile.class.php), or the root DOL_DOCUMENT_ROOT is not well configured, or files are not read accessible by the web server.

Hi,

I have figured out the issue, it was incomplete replication of files between servers. After replication is done at provider site, all files are copied and problem is resolved now. Thanks for support.

NetLinkx!

Hi, may i know how you sovled it?