Cant create Customer Invoice

Hi Team,

I am using Dolibarr 7.0.2 on shared hosting provider.

I am unable to create Customer Invoices:
A. By using “New Invoice” under Customer Invoices
B. By using “Create Invoice” under Customer Order

When I click on either button, an empty web page is open with following text:

This page isn’t working
erp.xxxxxxxx.net is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500

Please see attachment and advise.

NetLinkx!

There must be an issue with your write permissions in your dolibarr instance at your hoster’s site. Contact your hoster.

As Peter told you this usually means that there are no rights under the user that the apache server runs to access the files. This depend on the mechanism you have used to upload the dolibarr source files. More often that not it is done with root access so files are later not accesible by the user that runs the application.

If you are using a hosting provider they usually have a way to automatially ‘fix’ permissions for your files making them accesible form the user the engine runs as.

Hi netlinkx

As Peter told you this usually means that there are no rights under the user that the apache server runs to access the files. This depend on the mechanism you have used to upload the dolibarr source files. More often that not it is done with root access so files are later not accesible by the user that runs the application.

If you are using a hosting provider they usually have a way to automatically ‘fix’ permissions for your files making them accesible form the user the engine runs as.