Variant color and size

I have tested, created colour “and” size variant attribute. But I can’t figure out how to create size on top of colour.
I mean have parent product “jacket”. I created child product “jacket_red” variant. How do I extend further product like “jacket_red_small”?
Please help. Thanks a lot!

Hello, did you manage to find a solution?

I tried product variants and realised that for my business, I’m not sure I would want ‘extra’ similar reference labels for products. I mean, it is nice that the products are linked, but it makes it too longwinded for me to add separate pictures and buying/selling information for each variant. Whilst it is useful, I’m sure there would be a better way to link the products.

Product packages works for me, but then I can also see why some business users may need variants as such.

Hi,

Did you manage to find a solution? i’m facing the same need!

Thank you .

To create a color plus size variant, simply select the first variant (i.e. color: red), then click Select Combination. Then, select your next variant (i.e. size: small), then click Select Combination. When you are done selecting the variants, click Create. Both variants will be assigned.

2 Likes