Takepos 7 problem

l have this server

Versión de Apache:
2.4.9 (Apache/2.4.9 (Win32) PHP/5.5.12)
Versión de PHP:

and dolibarr 6.x

the problem is that l added takepos v7 into modules and now l can´t even login in dolibarr, this error appears:

[b][b]Warning: require_once(DOL_DOCUMENT_ROOT/core/class/html.formother.class.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\dolibarr\www\dolibarr\htdocs\index.php on line 6

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘DOL_DOCUMENT_ROOT/core/class/html.formother.class.php’ (include_path=’.;C:\php\pear’) in C:\dolibarr\www\dolibarr\htdocs\index.php on line 6[/b][/b]

l dont know what to do! Please help me

I would remove the takepos module folder and run dolibarr setup again for your same version if you still can’t login.

Ok thank you l´ll do it! Have you tested takepos 7? l want to offer my client selling from tablets

I tested it and found it too basic for a physical business. The POS these days are way more advanced with features. As small businesses we need those features just to stay at level with the big players (competition).

I decided to get my own POS developed as a module in line with my business needs. It will take a few weeks but will be worth it as it would reflect and work towards my business needs.

Hope it helps.