SOLVED: Disable unused fields for product in card

Hi,
im using Dolibarr for very simple keeping track of some inventory…
In the product card there is a bunch of field i do not need (such as Nature, Weight, Length x Width x Height, Area, Volume, Customs / Commodity / HS code, Origin country)
Is there a way to disable these? (or any other fields i do not need?)
Thanks

You can also tweak your setup of Dolibarr by setting hidden configurations found in Dolibarr Setup Other by clicking on the link at the top of this post

No, this is not a way to achieve that

How not?

MAIN_PRODUCT_DISABLE_CUSTOMCOUNTRYCODE ► Avoid Custom code and country of origin to be set as product description when added to Propal/Order/Invoice

will solve at least one of your issues.

well… this vill avoid to “be set as product description when added to Propal/Order/Invoice” but on product card, when i am reviewing the product the field is still there…
Anyways, what Value should i fill for this?
Thanks

You could always HIDE the mentioned fields in the core code but do so at your own risk in the relevant files.

for the config? 1

for the field? Anything I think, I don’t use it as my products are not imported by myself so I don’t need to save any customs information. I kept the country though as I like to know and list where my products are made.

The wiki got updated to include:

PRODUCT_DISABLE_SIZE ► Disable size in product card. 

PRODUCT_DISABLE_LENGTH ► Disable length in product card ► v4.0+ 

PRODUCT_DISABLE_SURFACE ► Disable surface in product card. ► v4.0+ 

PRODUCT_DISABLE_VOLUME ► Disable volume in product card. 

PRODUCT_DISABLE_CUSTOM_INFO ► Disable custom info (custom code and country origin) in product/service card. 
1 Like

this is great news…
Thank you