Webservices Rest wadl

Dolibarr implements SOAP and REST interfaces. In SOAP there is a wsdl at http://demo.dolibarr.org/webservices/server_other.php?wsdl in order to describe the contract. The same is possible in REST through a WADL endpoint. Does Dolibarr provide such a service description which allows e.g. Netbeans to generate client proxy code or one can use SoapUI to generate some test cases.

Is there a documentation for the REST interface.

Here : https://wiki.dolibarr.org/index.php/Module_Web_Services_REST_(developer)

I have seen that but this is not really a documentation. this is a snippet out of a documentation.

Dolibarr is open source, if you think that it is not enough you write what is missing !

Ksar, seriously. Can you keep your unqualified opinion to yourself. If I need a documentation, I am certainly in no position to write one.

These comments are completely superfluous and useless. Keep them to yourself.

[b]Okay I think we all need to calm down and read the [url=www.dolibarr.org/t/forum-rules/16891/1 Rules[/url]

As a community we must understand that Dolibarr is open source and full of professionals. The forum is a soft way to assist each other. Without genders or locations in your profiles, I am presuming the heat in this post is down to misinterpretations.[/b]

Dolibarr is gaining immense popularity over time as more and more business professionals realise the value of open source and use Dolibarr’s flexibility to adapt it to their own business processes. As a result of this and also the fact that Dolibarr is open source, the software and/or documentation may not be up to every user’s standards.

The frustration is understandable but the opportunity is open also. What @ksar was trying to explain was that if you think the documentation (or snippet as you called it) is not adequate, then you have the opportunity to write your findings to benefit other users, if you manage to complete your task. Anybody using Dolibarr is allowed to create an account on the wiki and edit the pages. With this thought, I spend countless efforts and time to share my knowledge and experiences with Dolibarr in the wiki (mainly the setup other page) and in this forum, with sharing bits of code and templates where I can.

All in all, I hope my explanation was clear and I hope ALL users of Dolibarr regard themselves professional enough to share advice and information instead of disrespecting other users’ efforts in trying to help.