Dunning

Still can’t find a dunning module exept for buying one of 150 euro’s.
Somebody can help me here?

Pls. look here:

https://wiki.dolibarr.org/index.php/Category:confused:cripts

and here:

https://wiki.dolibarr.org/index.php/Script_development

1 Like

Thanks, but I am not sure how to implement these links.

These scripts provided with the first link are to be executed on the CLI interface as PHP (or SHELL) scripts.

Here is the (somewhat hidden) manual process:

1. Create Email Template w/ Setup -> Modules -> Emails (as an example):

1. Goto Top Menu Billing and click on number of unpaid invoices:

1. Select all the unpaid invoices you want & send emails based on your template from Step 1:

Thanks, this helped. I could actually send dunnings. Now I need to know where it is saved or written. Can’t find it anywhere in Dolibarr. I use Outlook 2010 but it is not the sent items either.

I suppose your Server uses php-mailer - or did you define SMTP during Email Setup. Like: smtp.1and1.com

In the latter case, sent emails should be in the Sent Folder of your Company Email Acount used in Dolibarr.

If on Linux and php-mailer was used you should be able to find the emails calling up one of mail, mailx or mutt with the CLI.

Thanks again, I use SMTP. But in none of my emailaddresse I can find it. Strang.

Also not on the server of the provider…

I’ve just tested it by ensuring to use valif email addresses for both of Company and 3rd Party.

BUT: Instead of showing the sent email in Company Sent Folder it has landed in Company Inbox.

Thanks again for your efforts, however no mail is to been found in my emailsurroundings about dunning to third parties, checked Outlook complete and the mailserver of the provider. Very odd.
Dolibarr however tells me the mails have been sent succesfully, also made a test to a third party, the testmail was received.
But for debt collection I need proof I have sent it.

Could you pls. provide your Dolibarr Email Setup?

Hello Peter,

plz. see attachment, it’s in Dutch but I don’t think that is a problem. Sequence is the same in English.

Thanks

Fred

Pièces jointes :

Can’t see attachment. Either Resize or Rename the image (No spaces in filename etc.)

Okay, …29,5 kb png file, no spacing in the name

Pièces jointes :

Forgot to insert… :sunglasses:

Your SMTP setup is not the problem - it’s Dolibarr which still has no built in provisions to attach email to sender or recipient properly as e.g. vtiger 6.5.0 or Odoo with it’s automated cron processes.

As a workaround I propose to fill the last two addresses of the SMTP setup with <your catchall account>@<your domain>

In your email client you will afterwards find the copy of all email sent from Dolibarr (to third parties etc.) in <your catchall account>@<your domain>.

Now setup an email-filter within your email-client searching for RECEIVED <from dolibarr>@<your domain> and move the emails found to the SENT folder of <your catchall account>@<your domain>.

Thanks, I will do that.