Email collector gmail

Hello All,
I’m uing Dolibarr 9.0 and try to use new module e-mail collector
Version 7.0.32
General Value
System Linux web.jumphosting03.com 3.10.0-714.10.2.lve1.5.13.el7.x86_64 #1 SMP Thu Feb 15 01:21:18 EST 2018 x86_64
Build Date Nov 7 2018 04:57:56
After setting it try to use menu Collect Now and have an error
Failed to open IMAP connection {imap.gmail.com:993/service=imap/ssl/novalidate-cert}Inbox

For outgoing emails I’m using
Email sending method Swift Mailer socket library
SMTP/SMTPS Host (default value in php.ini: localhost) smtp.office365.com
SMTP/SMTPS Port (default value in php.ini: 25) 25
and it is working OK.

For e-mail collector I create this gmail account where forwarding all incoming e-mails from office365 - but collector did not work.

Is there any manual foe setting up the new module?
thanks

Do you need any more info?

Dears,
are there any other users who enable and use this module?
could you have success and is it working?
Pls, share some screenshots for etup and result screens
Thanks

Hi,

If it fails to open IMAP connection, it is probably because of were dolibarr is installed.
Could you download the apache/php log ?

I suppose, it is because of the missing function add_part_to_array() used in …/htdocs/emailcollector/class/emailcollector.class.php to dissect multipart MIME.

Hello!

Just trying to make Email Collector work.

Has anyone been able to make it work?

Manuals? Any setup instructions?

Let´s see if together we can make it work…

Thanks in advance!

Hello again,
after last update to 9.0.3 - again no progress with e-mail collector.
attached some screenshots hope to be helpful for all developers to check my settings

And PHP info attached too

PHPinfo.odt (37.6 KB)

If it fails to open IMAP connection, it is probably because of were dolibarr is installed.
Could you download the apache/php log ?
where I can find this file? I’m using hosting with cpanel.

If someone have successful installation of this module Email collector lets kindly provide setting and screenshots please.

I’m struggling with exactly the same issue, just with Office 365. Outgoing emails are working perfectly fine, but IMAP doesn’t work at all.

I noticed there are no settings for the port (should be 993 for O365), nor for encryption (SSL). Can these values be set in a config file somewhere?

OK, settings can be configured in file ./emailcollector/class/emailcollector.class.php. For Outlook365, these settings seem to work:

Not sure if matters, but in file emailcollector.class.php, the connection string is configured like this:

public function getConnectStringIMAP()
{
// Connect to IMAP
$flags =’/imap’;
$flags.=’/ssl’;
$flags.=’/novalidate-cert’;
$connectstringserver = ‘{’.$this->host.’:993’.$flags.’}’;
return $connectstringserver;
}

However, I’m getting a “Bad search string” error, just opened another thread. Just wanted to share the reference to this file, here you can change various settings.

Here’s also a link to a page with various imap parameters.