Date attribute not saving

I’m trying to add a date attribute to both the “Customer Orders” and “Suppliers” modules but cannot get to work as hoped. When I try and create a “Date” type, it does not work at all. I tried creating it with and without a default value of “0000-00-00”. When I edit the field on the form, I get the popup date picker and can select a date in the format “02/03/219”. If I select a date and save, when I edit again, it comes up as a blank date.

When I create the field as a date/time, I also tried to set the default to “0000-00-00 00:00:00” and could not get this to work completely. When I edited, it did save the date, but it did not save the time. This is better, because it’s saving the date, but I don’t want it to show the time if it’s not going to save it. Again, when I edit, the popup date picker shows as “02/03/2019”.

If I try and enter “2019-02-03” in the popup date picker, it will not allow me to enter the dashes. And if I manually enter “2/3/2019”, it behaves the same as if I selected the date from the date picker.

I’m running v8.0.0. Has anyone experienced anything similar to this? Maybe I need to change the date format in the date picker so it shows up as “2019-02-03”?

Hi,

Known bug, please upgrade to 8.0.4 or 9.0