Horizontal sizes display for invoicing

I am new to inventory programs please help.
We are a clothing company most of our over 1000 products have sizes such as s m l xl etc some have sizes from 28 to 46 . As i understand it this system requires me to input each style /size per line so it would look like
sku qty
hat01-s 1
hat01-m 3
hat01-l 2

this may work for inventory but is cumbersome for small orders that include all sizes per each style in different quantities.
Is there a way of inputing a customer order like this ?
sku s m l x
hat01 2 1 7 3

or bringing up all sizes of a style with one click instead of cherry picking each size at a time. You can see how diffcult this would be with items that have sizes from 28 to 46

Hi. I understand you have 1000 products, and if you have 4 size for each, then you really have
4000 products, from dolibarr point of view.
For dolibarr, if you manage all 4000 products, there is no doubt for dolibarr what product
use in invoice line. This is truth, because you will use a different code for each 4000 products,
ie you have 4000 different codes.

If you think in another approach, it should be analyzed and tested, if possible represent your business
in dolibarr exactly like it is.

Regards,
Eduardo.

Thank you for your reply i do understand that for inventory taking etc it is done per sku per size however inputting customer orders this way is cumbersome is there some way to customize the order template something like this

Sku s m l x total qty item cost total cost
hat01 2 1 7 3 13 20 260