user permission

Is there an option to hide product prices in the user permissions section?
I want to hide the customer-specific prices when I give the user permission to read the product. Is there a method for this? can you help me

HI,

I think that Myfield can do that : https://www.dolistore.com/en/modules/469-myField---personalization-of-fields-and-of-their-access.html

Hello!

Well, I have same or similar issue. I want to hide product supplier cost price to our employees.

So, they can create products but not introduce costs prices or see cost prices. First step, enable the Products permission to the employee.

Later, using the module Myfield I am able to “hide” the tab “Purchase Prices” from the product card. As well, I can hide the field “Purchase Price” in the stock tab.

Additionally, and due that in the Products section, users can see and use the “Product List” option, it is necessary to hide or delete this list to avoid “discover” the cost price field which is displayed in this list.

As well, in the “Start” page, if you press the “Products” icon, you can display the previously mentioned list with sensible information. A way to solve the problem, is using again MyField module and hide the Lists options and “Start” menu…

However, this is just for hiding… Problem, for example, is that if you have a low speed internet connection, or user is “fast”, he/she can press the Start menu option or Products before they are hidden, and then see the cost prices…

Is there an easier option available? For sure, so many people want to hide this sensible information to employees…

THANKs for your suggestions or solutions!

Oliver.

Sorry… I will answer myself…

Home > Users & Groups > Permissions (tab) >>> Read Suppliers

It works!

Oliver.

I understand that dolibarr 's no such option. I think this feature should be added in new versions.

as another solution, is there a way to remove the tab with prices from the product page? Is it possible to make changes to dolibarr product page codes?

Hi,

DOlibarr is Open SOurce so you can do all the modifications you want.
Just need to know php or to pay someone who knows !

Edit : Have you tried the advanced user permissions ?

I’m afraid there’s no such setting.
I would appreciate it if my knowledge can help friends interested, unfortunately not yet at the level that will change this code.

I’ve temporarily solved this situation by changing the codes.
thank you for your help.

Hello All again!

Just to review, I need to hide supplier cost prices to my employees.

I achieved this objective by disabling the previous mentioned user right:

Home > Users & Groups > Permissions (tab) >>> Read Suppliers

Then the cost price tab, etc, etc is hidden.

However, my employees can order products to my suppliers, so they are using Supplier Orders of Supplier invoices options. In these items, when you type in the combo box the name of the product, it displays too the cost price of the product…

Anyone knows how to remove this information from the product searching combo box?

I tried the extended user permissions too, but not options there…

Thanks for your help in advance!!

Oliver.

Hi guirot,
Try
Home > Users & Groups > Permissions (tab) >>> Read Margins

Hi halo,

I used the below code in the file: /product/price.php
Under security check

// Security check $fieldvalue = (! empty($id) ? $id : (! empty($ref) ? $ref : '')); $fieldtype = (! empty($ref) ? 'ref' : 'rowid'); if ($user->societe_id) $socid = $user->societe_id; $result = restrictedArea($user, 'produit|service', $fieldvalue, 'product&product', '', '', $fieldtype); // Added the below line of code (the user group has no access to creating orders) if (empty($user->rights->commande->lire)) accessforbidden();

It works but doesnt hide the Selling price tab just disables access

I was wondering how we can hide the tab for users without access

Hello Ariffidaali!

Already tried the “read margins” permissions.

Unfortunatelly, not related to show/display supplier prices…

Other suggestions,maybe?

Thanks!

Oliver.

Hello!

Concerning: “I was wondering how we can hide the tab for users without access”, I would suggest to use the module “Myfield”.

I have hide tabs using this module.

:wink: