Multi level prices for third parties

Kindly support me for how to enable multi level price segment. I am using dolibarr 9.0.3.
I could not see any option in Setup>Modules>Products>Settings
Screen shot attached for your reference.
Sincerely.

Hi,
You have an option to choose this in bottom of the Products and Services modules setup. See below…

Thanks for your response. I notice this option is not there now (obvious from the attached screenshot) or disappeared may be after update.
Urgent support required.

HI,

For urgent support : https://wiki.dolibarr.org/index.php/List_of_Dolibarr_partners_and_providers

Try this:
In the product folder->admin->product.php
delete this file and reupload from the download of Dolibarr

Hi
product folder->admin->product.php deleted and uploaded new one but the problem not solved.
Sincerely.

Hi Everybody
Urgent support required please

, my problem is not solved till now.
I have upgraded to Version 10.0.0 now and the problem not solved (area for price rules settings is blank- picture attached after upgrade for reference)
Sincerely.

Hi All
Please support as it is required urgently since the installation is on production.
Sincerely.

Hi,
Did you upgrade from a previous version from before 9.0.3?

No, I have upgraded from version 9.0.1 to version 9.0.3 but same issue, later upgraded to version 9.0.4 and to version 10.0.0 but same issue still persists.
Regards.

Did the user Hussain is SuperAdmin ?

Yes

Try copying file from folder admin->product.php from the download of v9.0.1 to your current installation to the same folder

Copied the file but same situation.
Regards.

Try to disable then enable the product module ?

Already done but not success.
Regards.

Hi DLITS,

Could you try to install a new dolibarr version 10.0.0, without upgrading from the previous version. Create back up file from previous dolibarr version and then restore the back up file in the installed dolibarr 10.0.0 and see. I hope it displays the option then.

Hi
Sorry for late reply since I was on a vacation abroad.
I have installed fresh dolibarr v10.0.2 and uploaded back up from v9 but the issue is not solved.
I am awaiting your support.
Regards.

Hi
Please…
No one there to help…