Accounting

Hi Team

We have Dolibarr 8.0.3 and I have a questions about Accouting systens, We run Dolibarr in Brazil and its fine, but the accounting systems is not has a good language translation, its is nebulous configuration, you Can Help ? There are two pictures in Attachment, “Standard Accountig” that I dont understanding the third line and “Accouting Code” that I dont know whats “Subgrupo de contas”. TKS

Congratulations, Dolibarr is the most complete ERP Free I’ve ever seen!

Hi groffjunior
Firstly the forum is in English and if your screenshots would be in English it would help others to understand them.

To understand the “Subgrupo de contas” and how to configure Accountancy module you need to understand Accountancy but basically, it is like a category which helps to filter accounting reports.

an example
Group account = EXPENSE
Subgroup account = PETROL, TOOLS, MEAL, etc.

At least this is how I understand it, sorry but I don’t have a clue about the accountancy system that’s why I have an accountant for it.
Regards

1 Like

Hi future House,

We have an accountant, but he does not understand it either. I think my configuration is wrong, my Dolibarr is Portuguese-BR and I tried to change but I did not succeed, is it wrong to configure?

What software does your accountant use?

I believe that to understand the accounting system of his country…
only when you know and or understand the accounting system of your individual country you will understand Dolibarr and that is why you need an accountant to help you…
now if you are like me that just want to try and do it yourself you need to get yourself out there and study the system from Brasil I am sorry I am Brazilian but I dont live in Brazil and I have no clue how they do things there :smiley:
He is a shot to help

1 Like

Maybe try to post here https://www.dolibarr.org/forum/521-portugal-brazil

Tell your accountant to forget the chart that is included with dolibarr. Delete it all and create a new chart based in Brasil chart. I did that with mine. What happen is that the dolibarr translated the default to other languages but, they did not create country bases chart. Just a translated chart Wich is not the same and you will get confused. Doli gave you the tool. You must customized it for your needs

1 Like

Olá Márcia,

Se você puder postar uma foto de uma configuração mesmo que seja de Portugal ajuda bastante.

I live in USA, my configurations are from GAAP COA nothing close Brazilian accounting system. I have been living here since before I became 100% adult and had to deal with this things, I am sorry I could,t help you

eu more nos EE.UU e minha configuracoa e GAAP COA nada que ver com a do Brasil. Nao sei nada do Brasil, mora por aqui a muitos anos. desde antes de me tornar 100% adulta e lidar como essas coisas :laugh: Lamento nao poder ajudar