EET system in Czech republic

Hello,

we love Dolibarr and want to use it instead of our current ERP/CRM.

Our issue is that the Czech Republic requires a special EET validation of cash payment.

Every time we do a transaction involving cash, our current ERP sends a mini xml to the ministry of finance.

We need Dolibarr to do the same and we don’t know how to proceed.

I wrote to the ministry who told me to contact you guys.

I really hope you can help us.

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Hello Eglerion,
I recommend you to check this List of Dolibarr partners and providers

One of that partners can develop an external module that suits your need.

Regards

This feature is not available by default.
This can be done by adding an external module that add a trigger to generate and send the xml file. But this need a development.
Do you have specifications of the xml file and how/where to send it ?

Hello hORb and eldy

First, thanks for your answer.

Eldy We are currently waiting for a response for Ministry of Finance for this piece of informations.

Hello Eglerion, i would also use Dolibarr as ERP / CRM in Czech Republic instead other ERP / CRM :slight_smile:
I have created Czech accounting accounts (Účetní osnova)

Can you help me with the assignment of standard accounts for accounting? :unsure:

Thanks,
grEEtZ

Hi eldy,
i found the Czech EET XML Schema and Format and structure of registered sale information on: Technická specifikace | etržby :sunglasses:
There is also a Document with: Description of the data interface for receipt of registered sale data messages

grEEtZ

Hello Eglerion,
just wondering - any luck with the EET module? We are currently facing the same issue, maybe you could share the module with us (we could contribute to the development)?
Thanks

Hello,

I am in the same situation. Did you find a solution ?

Thank you in advance !

Hi folks!

I actually work on Dolibarr implementation for small Czech company.
Right now I’m dealing with these tasks (request for custom modules):

1. Connector to SHOPTET / Prestashop (orders import / stock values, invoices, delivery slips synchro etc)
  2. Shipping feeds for freight companies (XML/CSV for Toptrans/PPL or other …)

If anoyne dealt with these tasks - I would like to participate on the development or at least i will appretieate any recomendations for local developer(s).

Thanks in advance,
Tomas

@gongoscho, would you be as kind as to share an export of your Chart of Accounts (Uctova osnova) that could be imported to Dolibarr directly, please?