-->
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
You can also tweak your setup of Dolibarr by setting hidden configurations found in Dolibarr Setup Other

TOPIC: Is anyone in Canada running Dolibarr invoicing?

Is anyone in Canada running Dolibarr invoicing? 2 days 22 hours ago #38185

• ajs
  • Newcomer
The program looks great however the more i try to use it for invoicing the more I'm finding Canadian sales tax problems for which I can't find any tech docs th workarounds Dolibarr 10.0.1
1-Is there anyone in Canada who has figured out how to generate an invoice with predefined products that autofills the correct sales tax based on the customer's province. I have no interest in manually setting that field for every line item. Most invoices have over 20 lines.

2-regarding setting up an invoice It seems that if sales tax is applied an agreement between the product settings & the customer settings is required?
-I have setup the tax rules under setup dictonaries.
-I have setup a product with "Default tax rate" and price
-I have setup a company with "Sales tax used" & "Use second tax" as yes
When I create an invoice for this company with a line item of the "Predefined Product" the sales tax field does not autopopulate with the sales tax, in fact the field isn't there unless I save it then modify or if I use "Free-text item".

-Shouldn't tax automatically be applied ot each lne item with these settings?
What am I missing?

3-If anyone has resolved these issues and is interested in consulting with us we wuld be happy to pay, please pm me
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.054 seconds