QR codes for Ticket module

Hey all,

I was using my own ticket module for a while until the official ticket module was released. I am now working on getting QR codes integrated for the tickets (where the product picture usually is in the upper left corner).

End goal is to be able to print the QR code (with ticket number below it) so that it can be applied to units in the shop for repair.

The inclusion of the photo is in the dol_banner_tab function in core/lib/functions.lib.php.

Would it be possible to make the needed changes and get those changes into the project so that the functionality will not need to be re-added after and update?

Thanks,
Chuck

So,

By modifying card.php and adding a new file (ticket_qrcode.php) I now have generated qr codes for my ticket system. I have also added a “Print Ticket” button so they can be printed for stickers. We are already applying them to units in for repair.

The solution I am currently using is not as clean as I would like but I didn’t want to change more than 1 core file atm.

1 Like
  1. How do we define what data inside a QR code ? How long the data can be ?
  2. Is it possible to use QR code in a stock tracking system ? Could you please tell how ? Is it possible to Print QR codes, stick in stocks and record in the system by scanning ?

Is this feature in recent version of dolibarr ? Is this possible with the QR module in Dolistore: https://www.dolistore.com/en/modules/1150-UltimateQRcode-10-0.html?search_query=QR+code&results=43