Problem with timestamp on client actions

Hello, I noticed recently that client actions in dolibarr (say, for posting a message to a ticket) are showing up 1 hour behind the current time.

I took a look to ensure dolibarr was set to the correct timezone (Eastern US) and also that dolibarr was configured to use DST. These settings were correct.

I noticed that the problem was likely because while the server timezone was correctly set, my client timezone was not. It did report the correct timezone, but showed that the client timezone was not configured to use DST.

This information was pulled from the about dolibarr section. I will paste a copy of the data below.

TimeZone PHP (server) -4 (-14400) America/New_York Daylight saving time: Yes
=> PHP Time (server) 09/12/2019 08:16 PM
=> dol_print_date(0,“dayhourtext”) December 31, 1969, 07:00 PM
=> dol_get_first_day(1970,1,false) 18000 (=> dol_print_date() or idate() of this value = 01/01/1970 12:00 AM)
=> dol_get_first_day(1970,1,true) 0 (=> dol_print_date() or idate() of this value = 12/31/1969 07:00 PM)
TimeZone MySql (database) (database) Eastern Daylight Time
Client Time Zone (user) -5 (-18000) America/New_York Daylight saving time: No
=> Client time (user) 09/12/2019 07:16 PM

I looked and made sure that my client machine was locally configured to the correct timezone and to use DST - these settings were correct. So my question is this: how do I configure dolibarr to use DST for clients?

I am running dolibarr 10.0.1.

Does anyone have any idea about this?

Hello,

We are just starting to test Dolibarr out and came across a time issue.

Did you figure this out?
Where did you go to set/check the correct timezone (Eastern US)?

Thank you,
Tim

This issue eventually resolved itself, but whether it resolved due to upgrading or something I did, I cannot remember.