Ship items

Hello to everybody.
I’m going to use Dolibarr to manage my company warehouse ( we produce industrial equipments and have a lot of parts to manage ).
I already founded the Factory modules to manage items production and BOM ( tested their demo and so far looks very good ).
Now i’m looking for a way to remove items from the warehouse when we ship them to customers without making an invoice ( we use an external program for that ).
Is there any way/modules that can do that or i have no choice but make invoice?

Thanks

Hi,
Have you tried the settings in the Stocks module?

[code]
http://your_domain.com/your_dolibarr_main_folder/htdocs/admin/stock.php[/code

1 Like

Hi, thanks for the tip.
It actually helped me solving an issue about automatic stock increase on purchase order :wink:
About the decrease quantity on shipment i have enabled the Decrease real stocks on validation of shipping but when I go on Products-> Shipments -> New Shipment i have the message “For the moment, creation of a new shipment is done from the order card.”
There is any way to bypass it?

That’s good. To create a shipment you need to create an order first htdocs/commande/card.php?mainmenu=commercial&action=create add all products that you need and validate the order. Once validated you will be able to see the “Create Shipment” button within that order.

Hello,
What if you correct stock for each item from the products stock tab i.e delete stock

it could be ok to maintain the stock level but I would not have the history of the shipped items

It’s a bit long, but if i have no other choice will do that

another way to reduce stock without making invoice is as follows:

1. Make a new ware house for customer
  2. transfer stock from your warehouse to customer warehouse
  3. reduce stock from customer warehouse when invoice is made