Customer Statements

Can Anybody explain to me how to generate customer statements for each customer.

Ok No problem Guys developed it . Anybody interested please let me know. So that I can share my knowledge with you guYs on skype.

Hello, customer statements… what does it mean ? accounting ?

do you have a screenshot, I could be intrested…

Did you check this page with “statements” ?

/fourn/recap-fourn.php?

/compta/recap-compta.php

Hi Hubz,

Customer Statement means the list of unpaid invoices of each customer . At the moment dolibarr just merges all the previously generated invoices into single pdf document. I have attached an image for your reference

2 Likes

The above image shows the statements the way I have generated. Please let me know your feedback

Whoa, good !
is it possible to get this development files on a .zip file or something else ?
maybe your devs made it like a module so it will be possible to share it on dolistore ?
or maybe ask for integration in 3.7 via github’s Pull Requests ?

Hi Hubz,

The file I edited was the impayees.php. I had to comment taxes, total amount excluding taxes ,received amount and total receivedAmount from the file.

I have created a from and to date filter to fetch the invoices based on that particular date. Now inorder to display the from and to dates in the Customer statement pdf , The first thing is we have to perform search by adding the to and from dates to the filters as well as typing the third party name. Based on the search , Select the invoices by selecting the checkbox and click on the merge button.

Please Check the file Attached

impayees.zip (7.92 KB)

Hi, looks great.
Please tell us location of file, so it will be faster to find it.

Hi Katas,
The file impayees.php should be placed inside compta->facture

Many thanks.

Always welcome

1 Like

Thanks for sharing your development.
Does it work in “windows” environment? Because I’ve tried it, and I can’t find the check boxes to select the documents to merge to the pdf.

Hi abhimanyu
real great file! and thank you for sharing
how can I change the Opening Amount and Pending amount to rather show the amount including VAT (TAX)

Hi abhimanyu,

Thanks for the file. It works perfectly.
Is it possible to include also the credit notes in the statement ?

I have placed the file in /htdocs/compta/facture but I do not see anything new appear.
Can somebody please tell me how to generate this statement, for a given customer, from the user interface. Thank you. - Rich

Hi Ridersjin,

How did you get the file to work?
I copied the file as per indicated, I still do not have option to print the Statement.

Hi,

Kindly note that the file is not working anymore on new Dolibarr version.

So I purchased the plugin below to do the statement of account and it works well.

Best regards,