SOLVED: undefined in findresource Operand stack

Hi ,

When I run
/fourn/commande/card.php?id=1&save_lastsearch_values=1

There are error messages :
Error: /undefined in findresource Operand stack: --dict:15/24(L)-- F2 12.0 --dict:6/6(L)-- --dict:6/6(L)-- MSungStd-Light-Acro-UniCNS-UCS2-H --dict:10/12(ro)(G)-- --nostringval-- CIDFontObject --dict:7/7(L)-- --dict:7/7(L)-- Adobe-CNS1 Execution stack: %interp_exit .runexec2 --nostringval-- --nostringval-- --nostringval-- 2 %stopped_push --nostringval-- --nostringval-- --nostringval-- false 1 %stopped_push 1862 1 3 %oparray_pop 1861 1 3 %oparray_pop 1845 1 3 %oparray_pop --nostringval-- --nostringval-- 2 1 1 --nostringval-- %for_pos_int_continue --nostringval-- --nostringval-- --nostringval-- --nostringval-- %array_continue --nostringval-- false 1 %stopped_push --nostringval-- %loop_continue --nostringval-- --nostringval-- --nostringval-- --nostringval-- --nostringval-- --nostringval-- %array_continue --nostringval-- --nostringval-- --nostringval-- --nostringval-- --nostringval-- %loop_continue Dictionary stack: --dict:1154/1684(ro)(G)-- --dict:1/20(G)-- --dict:75/200(L)-- --dict:75/200(L)-- --dict:106/127(ro)(G)-- --dict:286/300(ro)(G)-- --dict:22/25(L)-- --dict:4/6(L)-- --dict:26/40(L)-- Current allocation mode is local Last OS error …

Look like font problem? Thanks for any help.

Kindly post (here) your Dolibarr setup environment as suggested in [url]www.dolibarr.org/t/post-guidelines/16873/1 This will greatly help the community in assisting you where possible.

1 Like

Sorry, I forgot to post the setup environment.

DOLIBARR ENVIRONMENT
- Version: 8.0.1
- Operating System: Linux (Bluehost shared hosting plan)
- Web Server: nginx/1.14.0 (Bluehost shared hosting plan)
- PHP: PHP 5.6
- Database: 5.6.32-78.1 - Percona Server (GPL), Release 78.1, Revision 8bb53b6
- URL(s): http://uxd.tw/erp/

When I install Dolibarr in Chinese, the error occurred, but
it’s ok when I installed in English with the same environment.

Thanks!

Hello,
It seems to me also that the problem is linked to font issue, and more specifically to PDF.
Did you get this error in Dolibarr page?
Were you opening the page or asked for an operation?
Do you see other PDF document which are well generated?

1 Like

Hi,

The error occurred in PDF generation (in supplier order)

The errors in Dolibarr page are as follow :
Error: /undefined in findresource Operand stack: --dict:15/24(L)-- F2 12.0 --dict:6/6(L)-- --dict:6/6(L)-- MSungStd-Light-Acro-UniCNS-UCS2-H --dict:10/12(ro)(G)-- --nostringval-- CIDFontObject --dict:7/7(L)-- --dict:7/7(L)-- Adobe-CNS1 Execution stack: %interp_exit .runexec2 --nostringval-- --nostringval-- --nostringval-- 2 %stopped_push --nostringval-- --nostringval-- --nostringval-- false 1 %stopped_push 1862 1 3 %oparray_pop 1861 1 3 %oparray_pop 1845 1 3 %oparray_pop --nostringval-- --nostringval-- 2 1 1 --nostringval-- %for_pos_int_continue --nostringval-- --nostringval-- --nostringval-- --nostringval-- %array_continue --nostringval-- false 1 %stopped_push --nostringval-- %loop_continue --nostringval-- --nostringval-- --nostringval-- --nostringval-- --nostringval-- --nostringval-- %array_continue --nostringval-- --nostringval-- --nostringval-- --nostringval-- --nostringval-- %loop_continue Dictionary stack: --dict:1154/1684(ro)(G)-- --dict:1/20(G)-- --dict:75/200(L)-- --dict:75/200(L)-- --dict:106/127(ro)(G)-- --dict:286/300(ro)(G)-- --dict:22/25(L)-- --dict:4/6(L)-- --dict:26/40(L)-- Current allocation mode is local Last OS error: 2

BUT it’s strange that the PDF is generated OK. I guess some fonts are missing and the scripts keep on going.
Thanks for your reply.

Hi,
The error seems to be generated by Ghostscript. Here a similar bug:
https://bugs.ghostscript.com/show_bug.cgi?id=691819
I presume that the should be solved at this level. I don’t know if Dolibarr embed Ghostscript or use one of the system.

1 Like

Hi
Yes. It is the missing fonts problem.
I found the solution www.dolibarr.org/t/modify-font/10810/1
“go to Home->Setup->Other Setup and add this parameter Name-> MAIN_PDF_FORCE_FONT Value-> DejaVuSans”
After setting the value of MAIN_PDF_FORCE_FONT to be DejaVuSans, the error is gone.

Thanks to yves57, aljawaid and all of you ! :happy:

1 Like