Fatal errors php7 - Module reporting with Dolibar

Hello,
I migrated to a new server with php7 and since then I have errors more particularly in the reporting module
Errors I have

Fatal Error: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; ADODB_mysqli has a deprecated constructor
Fatal Error: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; ADORecordSet_mysqli has a deprecated constructor
Main Query - Fatal Error: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; reportico_report has a deprecated constructor
Main Query - Fatal Error: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; reportico_report_array has a deprecated constructor
Main Query - Fatal Error: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; reportico_report_table has a deprecated constructor
Main Query - Fatal Error: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; reportico_report_pdf has a deprecated constructor
Main Query - Fatal Error: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; reportico_report_html_template has a deprecated constructor
Main Query - Fatal Error: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; reportico_report_csv has a deprecated constructor
Main Query - Fatal Error: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; reportico_report_json has a deprecated constructor
Main Report Query - Error: Query Failed

SELECT p.rowid facid, p.facnumber facnumber, t.nom AS customer, p.datef AS date, date_format( datef, ‘%d-%m-%Y’ ) AS fecha, p.paye AS idstatus, CASE p.paye WHEN ‘0’ THEN ‘No’ WHEN ‘1’ THEN ‘Yes’ ELSE ‘Unknown’ END AS paid, p.total total, p.tva vat, p.total_ttc total_ttc, t.rowid rowid, date_format( p.datef, ‘%m’ ) AS month, date_format( p.datef, ‘%Y’ ) AS year, t.siren siren FROM llx_facture p INNER JOIN llx_societe t ON t.rowid = p.fk_soc LEFT JOIN llx_categorie_societe cats ON cats.fk_societe = t.rowid LEFT JOIN llx_categorie cat ON cat.rowid = cats.fk_categorie WHERE 1 = 1 AND p.datef BETWEEN ‘2017-06-16’ AND ‘2017-06-16’ AND 1 = 1 AND p.entity=1 GROUP BY p.rowid ORDER BY date

Status 1054 - Unknown column ‘cats.fk_societe’ in ‘on clause’

Thx by advance for your support

Up , any ideas about this issue?

I don’t know much, but seems like an issue with the reportico module